Join us by choosing any of the following options
Become an Observer
- Contribute to current insights on injury classifications, diagnostic accuracy and treatment options.
- Evaluation per study will not take more than 45 minutes
- Depending on the study, you will be acknowledged as observer or receive a hit in pubmed under your name in the Traumaplatform Research Collaborative.
Participate in Events/Challenges
- Meet with national and international colleagues, both resident & surgeon, in an informal setting.
- The main events will be a milestone in your life and contribute to the Traumaplatform initiatives.
- It includes a unique symposium where the latest research and future improvements in Orthopedic Trauma are presented in pitch format. A perfect moment to start collaborations.
Apply for an award / fellowship
- To get financial support for Orthopaedic endeavors outside the Netherlands!
- To get in contact with a network of Orthopaedic surgeons from around the world.
Become a benefactor
- Injuries are a major burden on our society, but receive only little funding for research.
- Traumaplatform is a young and energetic initiative with the goal to perform high quality research. Your financial contribution will be directly used to enable this.